Friday, October 31, 2008

Suicidal Thoughts...is this Normal?

It seems that I frequently get extremely depressed. I get so depressed that I just want to die and kill myself. I even start yelling it sometimes. Like for example tonight I was lying on my bed thinking and saying that I wanted to kill myself. I then decided to roll over to the floor and continued doing it but louder and more rapidly. I then thought to myself that I should just go to the bathroom and break the lightbulb to slit my wrists.

But yeah is this just something that will fly over or is this serious?

2 comments:

Zurahn said...

The occasional thought is entirely normal for anyone. Just recognize the source and how you'll be weirdly fine very shortly thereafter.

If it persists over several weeks, I would look into talking to someone about it.

Nader Omar said...

Okay thanks. :)