Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Story of My Life...Summed Up in a Song

Have you ever came across a song that completely describes you? A song that describes the problems you face or the things that have happened? Well it is known that I am a huge metal head however lately there was a song that dwindled in my head, Linkin Park's "Breaking the Habit". Now while I use to love this band I "grew out of them" as I grew more fond of heavier stuff. But when I downloaded this song and listened to the lyrics I was shocked as fuck. It's like they drilled into my head and described EVERYTHING I am (and was) thinking of nearly my whole life.

Here's the lyrics to the song.


Here's the actual song.


Seriously this is just really fucked up. Anyone have any comments or have come across similar situations?

4 comments:

bugsonglass said...

there was a time many years ago (like 15) when i felt Alice in Chain's Down in a Hole completely described me and characterised me, and still to this day it reminds me of me at that time.

best of luck with the blog.

Nader Omar said...

Thanks bugs. :)

Nader Omar said...

Just listened to down in the hole. Sounded like you had a rough time then. :(

Zurahn said...

First, fix your text because I see nothing but black on black -_-

Second, most of what I listen to is in languages I don't speak, so it's kind of hard to associate with one, but let's say Life is Like a Boat combined with hapiness!!